Are you thinking of buying a water filter but you are not sure if it’s a good idea or not? In this case, you must know the benefits of using a water filter for home use. First, a water filter offers clean and pure water. Secondly, water filters do not harm the environment. By using a water filter you do your part in saving the environment. If we all do so, our planet would be much healthier today. If you’re considering investing in a water filter for all the reasons mentioned above and many others, find out more information below.
Main advantages of using a water filter
- Water filters provide clean and healthy water. The number of synthetic chemicals used in our society continues to grow and many of those chemicals can reach the tap water.
- Water filter results in a better tasting water. Impurities in tap water often give water a bad taste. When these impurities are removed, water remains clean, healthy and good tasting.
- A water filter is reasonably cheap, while bottled water can cost a lot, especially in the long term. Water filters provide clean water without costing you too much.
- Water filters are convenient. In the case of bottled water, it can be quite troublesome to carry water from the store back to your home. Thanks to water filters, you always have clean water 24/7.
- Water filters do not pollute the environment, unlike bottled water. Every year there are huge amounts of fossil fuel used for the production and transportation of bottled water.
Our top recommendation
In order to find the best water filter, we read countless reviews and we tested our top choices. For research purposes, we found the waterfiltration.reviews website to be very useful. It features a lot of professional, unbiased reviews. Since this was our first experience with water filters, we first found out that there are various types of water filters on the market: whole house filters, countertop filters, pitcher filters or undersink filters. Generally the whole house models are the most efficient ones since they filter not only your drinking water, but all the water that is being used in your home. However, whole house filters can be very expensive. If you are looking for a cheaper model, we recommend an undersink filter. Among the countless undersink water filters available on the market, the Aquasana 3 stage filtration system stands out due to its amazing filtration technologies and many other interesting features.
Aquasana 3-Stage Under Counter
The Aquasana 3-Stage Under Counter is our top choice today mainly because it’s an efficient water filter that comes with great features. This is definitely an investment that you won’t regret.
First of all, in terms of design, the Aquasana 3 water filter is very compact, compared to other water filtration systems. This water filter is almost 12 inches wide, 4.25 inches long and 9 inches tall. It is designed to be installed under the sink, thus saving a great amount of space.
Regarding its features and options, you should know that this drinking water filter can significantly reduce up to 60 contaminants from drinking water. In addition, the Claryum technology can reduce chlorine, mercury, cysts, lead and all sorts of organic chemicals. The natural occurring elements that have health benefits, such as calcium, potassium and magnesium don’t disappear thanks to this efficient technology. We like that the Aquasana 3-Stage Under Counter uses a three stage process to get a hold of dangerous contaminants that are found in water. The 20-micron filter captures rust or sediments. Keep in mind that you would need to go through four or five stages if you want to completely filter all the dangerous contaminants. This water filter has an ideal operating pressure while ranges from 20 to 80 psi. Last but not least, remember that the filters of the Aquasana 3-Stage Under Counter needs to be replaced every six months or every 600 gallons. This is actually the regular amount of time that you will find with other water systems. All in all, this is a practical and efficient product that offers many health benefits.
Nevertheless, while the Aquasana 3 Stage Under Counter system is our top choice, this doesn’t necessarily mean that it is the best choice for you. In order to discover which is the best filter for your needs, we invite you to visit waterfilters.systems where you will find many reviews of different types of filters.